Save time and money
Get a cheaper quote from top insurers
Travel Insurance Explained
COVID-19 cover available:
Cancellation within 14 days of your trip should you test positive
Emergency medical and repatriation costs if you become unwell with COVID-19
Curtailment if a close relative passes from COVID-19 back home.
Curtailment if you test positive for the virus or are medically quarantined for 24+ hours whilst in destination.
Curtailment if you test positive upon arrival at your destination.
Curtailment if you test positive for COVID-19 at your outward departure point and are not allowed to go on your trip.
Level of cover is dependent on the insurer, cover will be discussed when obtaining a quote from Cheaper Insurance Direct
Tips when claiming on your travel insurance
- Report lost or stolen belongings to the local police station within 24 hours of them going missing. If this isn’t possible tell someone else such as your tour rep, hotel manager or transport provider and get a written report. Make sure you get a reference/incident number.
- Always take your policy number and emergency contact telephone number with you when you travel.
- If a problem happens while you’re away, keep receipts for everything you need to buy to support your claim.
- If possible, get your insurer to agree to medical treatment before it’s carried out.
- Always tell your insurer about an existing health problem before you take out insurance, or you may not be covered.
We’ve got your insurance needs covered